Transforming teaching and learning so all students succeed.
For Districts and Schools
Each RAISEup Texas expansion site implementation includes:
- Targeted, multi-year professional development for teachers, specifically tailored to the needs of each school, on research-validated teaching and planning tools and learning strategies for students.
- Intense, multi-year coaching by SIM experts to provide external supports to staff, assist with program roll-out to achieve high outcomes and provide support for whole-school implementation.
- A campus leadership team that meets regularly to analyze school-based data to identify the specific needs of the school, and lead the school-wide support system for effective project implementation.
- A full year of personal coaching in leading change for the principal, provided by Raise Your Hand Texas, in conjunction with the International Center for Leadership in Education.
- Membership in a regional network of 16 schools with high concentrations of struggling learners working together in a professional learning community to create a tipping point for change in education.